Enrolling your child
Sekolah Victory Plus accepts applications for our Toddler Class (2 years old) to grade 12
- Children must be the appropriate age for each level.
- Please note that all the required documents must be sent to the admissions office prior to any testing/observation
- The application form can be obtained from the Admission Office and must be fully completed. Alternatively you can create the application form online – click here to access it.
- A deposit is required prior to taking the entrance test/observation by respective Principals. If the child is accepted the deposit fee will be applied as part of the submission fee and if the child is not accepted the deposit fee will be returned.
- Before applying, parents should read and understand all the policies and requirements which are stated on the form, and be willing to abide by them
- The student applicant will be tested, interviewed and observed. The written test can be done at anytime. However, the interview and observation with the principals are by appointment only. Following evaluation of the tests and interview, the applicant’s family will be notified by the Admission Office by phone, SMS or e-mail regarding the status of the application, that is accepted, waiting listed, requires a re-test or not accepted.
Our admission staff are always ready to make you feel welcome
Early Childhood Education (ECE)
We have open enrolment which means your child can join our school at any time.. Your child may register to the respective level when he/she reaches the corresponding eligible age by 31st October in the respective year.
|Level||by 31st October of the current school academic year, the child should be at the age of :|
|The Toddler class||2 years old|
|Nursery||3 years old|
|Early Years 1||4 years old|
|Early Years 2||5 years old|
We conduct a readiness observation for the children who are born between 1 November and 31 December in the respective year. The result of this observation may change the class allotment of your child. Nevertheless, this update is only an option for you to consider.
If you are willing to take the alternative readiness observation, the procedure will be as follows:
- Parents to have an interview with ECE Principal.
- ECE Principal to assign the school counselor to conduct the preliminary readiness observation with your child.
- The school counselor to write a reference letter for an independent outsourced Assessment Center appointed by the school.
- Parents to schedule a session with the appointed Assessment Centre at their own cost.
- The Assessment Centre to issue the result of observation and reference letter about the child’s school readiness.
- ECE Principal and school counselor to discuss the result of the observation.
- ECE Principal to give their decision; the alternative decisions are:
- The child to be admitted in the class based on SVP’s cut-off date and eligible age.
- The child to be admitted in the class one-level higher than suggested by SVP’s cut-off date and eligible age. This condition requires a 3-month probation time to evaluate the child’s readiness based on the recommendation from the respective Home Room Teachers. After the probation time, the ECE Principal will decide whether the child continues in the respective level or needs to be downgraded to the level according SVP’s eligible age.
- Parents sign an Agreement Letter upon these conditions.
SEKOLAH VICTORY PLUS – (SVP)
The first IB World School
in Kota Bekasi
The 9th Continuum IB World School in Indonesia